(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Hello.

James,

Hey. Hello. Hi.
You are present right now for me.
And I miss you.
Really wish I we could talk.
If just a
Hello.
Life continues on in the same fashion.
With you still in my thoughts.
I have trouble letting go of good things.
Always have.
You were a good thing.
You were inspiring.
You continue to inspire me.
You believed in everyone and all things good.
I take you everywhere I go.
You are, were and continue to be a great, big part of me.
I talk of you fondly.  I speak of your great heart.
I describe your kind eyes.
Your bratty moments make me laugh.  Boy could you be a brat.
Ha ha ha.
You see I do laugh.  I miss you.
I know I am not the only one who misses you and I wish I could
take away the missing you from everyone else cause I know it doesn't
feel good. 
But you continue to make me smile, you Goon!
I watch the video Zaida put up often and laugh and feel you here for that
(1:18) minute and eighteen seconds.  Feels like a life flash by.
I've doing a lot of good stuff.
Stuff you would be very happy to know about.
To hear about.
I hear you in my head when I feel I can't do something.
You say that I can be anything and do anything.
Then you go on the describe the dumbest people you've come
in contact with and say if they can, so can I! lol. Yeah, thanks for
the encouragement.

Hello.
Talk to ya lata.
Love you.
Always.
Kamela.



No comments: