(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Best Friend Factor II- Sam's Part One

After reading Zaida "Best Friend Factor" Made me say what the heck.. We sure did share the same best friend. That's CRAZY. James had so many special people in his life, we are so lucky. I'm starting to wonder, does she know about the black pants?

Thinking about when Victor passed away, James called me crying. Saying I better make it work between my ex-best friend "H" because life is short. I Told him "Hell No fuck her" He almost begged me to call her back and make it work because he didn't want me to feel the pain he felt one day. In my eyes I was treated wrongly and in his eyes that's what best friends are for. They hurt you, talk about you, help you, love you, hate you and protect you all at once. Well I didn't want that from her. I remember saying in my head if I ever lose James as a best friend it will hurt my soul. But I never thought that it would be death that would take him away at that moment.

This what being a best friend was like with James:
Make sure you tell him it's a secret, because if you don't he will tell. Lol.

Spending the night at his house was CRAZY, never got enough of sleep, talk, talk, talk.

He introduce me to 7A's and told be to bring on one there, that's his spot. Shit, he took half of America there. Well, I will say he took his special people there. We never had argument, That's crazy, but he use to get mad when he didn't have his way. Saying no to James was something you weren't suppose to do. But I always gave in. We went to go get tea and coffee together 3:59 every time he was at work. And he knew damn well the café closed at 4pm. Taking long lunches with him never got me in trouble. He will say "come with met to best buy real quick" No James I'm going to get it trouble he will say "no you not you with me" And I swear I never got in trouble. That's what best friends do!!

That's not even that HALF!!

I Knew him and I were close when I told this one secret that I haven't told anyone. And he laughed about it and said " That's aint shit" Made me feel really good. I know one thing everyone at work thought that we were dating, I use to get mad and he use to make it worse and joke about it. He will grab my hand to make the gossipers believe that we were together, then after we past he will be like "NOSY BITCHES, You think we gassed them up son?" "Fuck that you my Bitch if they don't like it Oh well, You my bitch" James always hooked me up with the strangest guys, I don't want to talk about it.

EMBARRASSING!

He can't be replaced But James left me someone that was close to his heart, and that's Damaris. The female version of James, it's crazy. He knew from day one I will love her. And he was right. It's crazy because certain things she do and say wigs me out because she reminds me of James so much. He shared her with me and now I share her with two others. She's the glue of us four girls and James was the builder. Not only that I'm connecting to another special person of his which is Zaida. I know so much about her, but I never thought we would connect this way. I can't believe this, but than again I can believe it. My right hand man isn't here. What is all that about? Keep your best friends close each of them has different purposes, and choose them wisely.

Thank you J, Love you

xoxo Manta

No comments: