(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blog Piece from Samantha

Hip Hop Is James Agostini

Hip Hop is my first Love

The way it sounds, the chills that runs through my heart

Somehow I thought I was the only one that felt like that

Until I met you James

Hip Hop is free

Hip Hop is blunt and care free

Hip Hop is passionate and loving

Hip Hop is honest and can be dangerous

Hip Hop takes me back to a place that can never be forgotten

Your choices of words

Your made up beats

Made me laugh and say OH BOY!!! at the same time

I didn't mind because you were sincere, raw, blunt and passionate

And sometimes Whack

One of a kind I must say

There will be other lyricist like you

Damn!!! I'm going to miss you saying

"You got some BOOM BOOM?"

Hip-Hop lives forever

I can't say "Hip Hop was James"

I will say Hip Hop is James

James Ago, You live forever in my heart

I love you the way I love Hip Hop

Love Always

Your BFF *Manta

No one can ever, ever, ever know hip-hop the way you do

One of the last e-mail you sent to me about hip hop was:

From: Agostini, James
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:10 AM
To: Williamson, Samantha
Subject: Are you hip hop

What song is this?

Strictly for frontin when your riding around 12 o'clock at night with you windows down

From: Williamson, Samantha
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:18 AM
To: Agostini, James
Subject: RE: Are you hip hop

LL Booming System

From: Agostini, James
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2008 10:18 AM
To: Williamson, Samantha
Subject: Are you hip hop

you fly

James I bet you didn't know I couldn't think of it right away so I google it.

One of the reason why I love you soooo... You knew Hip-Hop Better than me


--
Samantha J. Williamson

No comments: