(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Monday, June 30, 2008

Weekend Blues..

This weekend James has been on my mind every second. Sunday morning I went to eat breakfast at Bayside Diner which is located a few blocks away from where James Funeral was held. Saturday I was in the park chilling with Carlos and the whole time I was looking at this bench wishing that James will appear. I’m so serious, my mind is fucking with me.  I’m starting to miss my best friend. Yesterday Carlos and I was walking to the store and this man was sitting outside banging on his chair making beats with a red sock cap on. I swear it sent chills through my whole body. So I said to the guy “Go Red Socks” And he gave me a half ass smirk. But inside I was cracking up because he had no idea I was looking at him strange because he reminded me of James. I’m sure he thought that I was checking him out. Carlos just looked at me like I was crazy then laughed. LOL

 

Seriously, I’m really missed James this weekend. Maybe it’s starting to hit because the last few days I have been expressing my thoughts. I think when I wasn’t expressing my thoughts and feelings, I was just blocking everything out. I wasn’t ready to face the fact that James isn’t here any more. It’s confusing.

 

I had the weekend blues.. Best friends don’t come easy.

 

I love You James

 

**Manta**

 

No comments: