(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday....

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to You!

I know you hate birthdays and perfer everyday to be special.
I sang to you last late at midnight.
I know you heard me because, last night, I did not dream of you.
For the first night in 23 days you did not occupy my nightly thoughts,
my nightly abyss.
But everyday since, I've been so afraid.
Of afraid of what else might happen.
Who else might leave me....

Imagine this....
Everyone you love is thinking about you all at the same time.
has anyone every been so lucky???

I. I have been so lucky to have known you,'
to carry you in my heart,
to have been loved, like crazy by you!!

Happy Birthday to My Forever Angel!!!
James....

Love,
Forever 'n a Day
Kamela.

No comments: