(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Friday, June 27, 2008

One Kiss One Hug

Every time when I saw you at work at your desk while you were sitting down I will give you a tight hug and a kiss on the face and say “I love You”. But your stink ass will never say it back. You will just say “Wow your ass is so juicy and give me another kiss” Crazy you are. The Friday before you died, I did that very thing I kiss you on the face and gave you a tight hug. But you know what’s so crazy, I don’t remember if I gave you that kiss and hug Tuesday or was it Monday when I saw you at work. You know... I do remember Erin and I were at your desk and I did the normal. I’m gone mentally, Because I block out that whole week. Erin and I use to always say “the one person that I will kill for is James.” You are so special.

That one Kiss and One Hug was just a natural reaction towards you because you always use to do that to me when we became the best of friends. Somehow I pick up your habit. LIKE DUH!!! I must say I told you I loved you every time I saw you face to face. I have only two male Best Friends left but they will never be able to replace you or even do the things we use to do. Shoot! We went to go get our nails done together, What man is going to do that with me now? LMAO!!!! You know one Kiss and One Hug should be shared between Best Friends all the time, It’s a silent way of saying I care, I love you, I feel your pain, I’m here for you, I forgive you and so much more. For now on I feel give my special friends One Kiss and One Hug. You taught me so much about love when it came to family, friends and relationships. You use to always say when I was bitter, “Don’t stop loving because of one bad person, being in love is beautiful” And you are right because I fell in love again with Carlos. I’m so happy you got to meet him before you left. I talked so much about you I think he was starting to wonder things. LOL. Damn!!! This is FUCK UP! What I’m going to do without my Right hand man James. It still hasn’t fully hit.. I confused seriously.

James I love you! One Kiss and One Hug

I’m happy I kept some e-mails from you. This was a e-mail you sent after I gave you one kiss and one hug

From: Agostini, James
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:47 PM
To: Williamson, Samantha
Subject:

Your beautiful and what a BUTTOCKS you have

From: Williamson, Samantha
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:48 PM
To: Agostini, James
Subject: RE:

You are a mess

From: Agostini, James
Sent: Tuesday, February 26, 2008 12:49 PM
To: Williamson, Samantha
Subject:

But im not blind and that was a juicy wet kiss. give me another one.



**Manta

No comments: