(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Monday, June 16, 2008

My Forever Angel

An eternal broken heart, James has left me with.
He was always intense.
Everything he did, was done with intent and beauty.
There are so many memories that i have with him.
He was never shy, sometimes quiet.
He loved his time alone, but just enough that
he did get lonely. It rubbed off on me. I guess
I now keep the ones i love at a close distance, as well.

Close enough to love but just far enough not to feel
pain from them. We must have written a thousand
loveletters between the two of us. One even more intense
than the next. He was my romance. He would rewrite songs
for me, ones that meant something special to him, but
went right over my head. But i knew it was special, b/c
he took the time to write to me. I called him first.
I called him three times and hung up.
I was so nervous. Then finally allowed him to answer.
We spent two and a half hours on the phone.
Your one mistake ever, was to call james, because if
you weren't in the mood to talk, you sure had to be in the
mood to listen. He was intense. Those blue eyes were intense
and he knew it. Never i have seen eyes so blue, so piercing.
so real. So true. We were intense but we knew we were true.
It hurts. God it hurts too much. He was my goto guy. If i needed
to chat, just BS with someone on the phone I called James.
We've known each other for eleven years now. He was with me
when i turned 21. He there for my 25th. Was silent on my 30th but
wished my well. a few days later, and called me an old bag!!
I once asked him 20 questions.
His favorite icecream, mint chocolate chip, so was mine.
His favorite candy, butterscotch, so was mine.
His most admired person, his Uncle Michael, i hadn't met him yet...I now know why he choose him.
His ideal place to live, upstate.
The utmost love of his life, Jordyn.
I remember the first photo I saw of her,
a snow white costume, I fell in love and have been ever since.
We're both aquarius women, so we drove him insane.
But boy could he love. When he fell, he crashed into love. It was
always all or nothing.
He always wanted to stay over my house, and
growing up in a very strict home, it was weird for me.
I never had friends over, but somehow he got through to
my Dad and made it ok.
He was there for me when my Dad passed away.
I remembered all my aunts loved him, lol. And he washed all
the dishes.
now they are together chilling and hanging out.
my forever angel. my sweet James.

~Kamela
Eterenal OXOXOXOXOXO
10:43 AM

No comments: