(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

A FRIEND FOR REAL

James was the only person who helped me when I broke my ankle last year,I was thousands of miles away from home and alone.He took me in and took care of me,that's just the kind of guy he was,,just giving no questions asked.
He taught about great music and no bullshit,true whole hearted friendship and  for that I will be forever thankful.
When he smiled at you,you felt it in your soul,I guess that's why god took you so early James because you were too big of an angel to stay on earth.
I know they love you like we do down here,because you make impossible not to love you.
I miss you terribly funny man,
Jennifer the biggest scrub-macanema.
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey jennifer, would you mind posting this site and the email address in the comments on his myspace profile to spread the word?

thanks so much for your post!

xx zaida xx