(sharing your stories, one post at a time.)

Friday, June 27, 2008

Hasn't Hit.

James it hasn’t hit me yet that you aren’t here. This is crazy because everyone is all emotional, weak, sadden and I’m here lost, confused mainly shocked. I have no idea when I’m going to snap out of it. I know one day it will hit me. It feels like you are on vacation in Ireland somewhere for a few weeks. I don’t want to let you go, I don’t want to realize that you aren’t here. I haven’t cried much, I’m just stuck on stupid.  Everyone is telling me that I’m stronger than what I think. I don’t look at it that way. I feel that I have accepted the fact that you are gone, but at the same time it still feels like you are here. I think about you everyday and the words I repeat to myself is that “God needs James more than us here on earth.”

 

What do I do? It hasn’t hit me yet.

Honestly, I’m really confused.

 

xoxoxoxo Manta

 

 
 

No comments: